This webinar will be addressing Current Approaches to Secondary Stroke Prevention, through a panel discussion based on the results of WSO’s Dual Antiplatelet Therapy (DAPT) survey presented by WSO’s President Dr. Marc Fisher and moderated by WSA’s Editor in Chief Dr. Gustavo Saposnik.
This activity will be hosted on the World Stroke Academy, the educational platform of the World Stroke Organization and supported by an unrestricted educational grant from AstraZeneca.
Date and time:
3PM CET, 9AM EST on 23rd February, 2022
- Dr. Marc Fisher, President of the World Stroke Organization, USA
- Dr. Shelagh Coutts, Professor of Neurology at Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Radiology and Community Health Sciences, University of Calgary, Canada
- Prof. Octavio Pontes-Neto, Associate Professor of Neurology at Ribeirão Preto Medical School, University of São Paulo, Brazil
- Prof. Diana De Sousa, Professor at Department of Neurology, Santa Maria Hospital, Lisbon, University of Lisbon, Portugal
- Prof. Jesse Dawson, Professor of Stroke Medicine and Consultant Physician in the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital
- Dr. Gustavo Saposnik, Associate Professor and Clinician Scientist in the Department of Medicine (Neurology) at the University of Toronto, Canada